Minimum purchase: 2Maximum purchase: 20
Let yourself be amazed. From where do they spring, the thousands upon thousands of bubbles which fill up every glass of sparkling wine with such effervescence? What mysterious energy induces them to rise so rapidly in the flute, ready to summon our palate?
On this tasting path, dedicated to sparkling wine lovers, between the art of uncorking and the observation of fine and persistent perlage, you'll learn about the secrets of "refermentation” and to distinguish between sparkling wines produced with the Classic Method and the Charmat Method. The final tasting, paired with refined gastronomic selections of land and sea, will celebrate their unique feature, that voluptuous freshness which caresses the palate and renders every occasion special.
DURATION: 90 min
PARTECIPANTS: Min 2 - Max 20
If you'd like you can choose when to use the product or to gift to a friend. Before adding the product in the cart, save your choice!
If you choose to give the tasting as a gift, the voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. To book, contact our store and communicate the order number
We’ll choose 5 of our labels, produced using both the classic and charmat methods , which have diverse perlage, which should always be kept in the fridge, ready to be uncorked!
- Prosecco Spumante DOC Millesimato Extra Dry Bio Vegan
- Prosecco Spumante DOC Millesimato Extra Brut Bio Vegan
- Prosecco Rosato DOC Spumante Extra Dry Bio Vegan
- Spumante Rosato Extra Dry Biologico
- Franciacorta DOCG Satèn
- Franciacorta DOCG Brut
-Franciacorta DOCG Pas Dosé
- Comparisons between the classic method and the charmat method - Focus on Prosecco DOC and Franciacorta Wine - Wine tasting: 5 wines accompanied by refined gastronomic selections of land and sea - A discount of 10% on the purchase of the wines tasted for Club 47 Anno Domini cardholders.
We would suggest this tasting for those who know the wine tasting basics and want to delve further into the world of bubbles, to uncork some expert knowledge. As Hester Browne says: “Always keep a bottle of bubbly in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes, the special occasion is that you’ve got a bottle of bubbly in the fridge!”
We will follow the rules in force on the date of the tasting.