Minimum purchase: 2Maximum purchase: 6
Alert your senses. On entering our cellars you will start to call upon your olfactory receptors, of which you have around 950.
You’ll hear stories of aromas and fragrances and you may begin to sense the smells, have an impression of the aromas. So you are ready to enter the wine tasting hall where you’ll be guided towards discovering the essence of wine. A heady path that, thanks also in part to the harmonious gastronomic pairings, will lead you to understand its most extraordinary sensorial note: its fragrance. Here you’ll find a most noble combination of flowers, fruits, spices, sea, wind… earth.
DURATION: 90 min
PARTECIPANTS: Min 2 - Max 20
If you'd like you can choose when to use the product or to gift to a friend. Before adding the product in the cart, save your choice!
If you choose to give the tasting as a gift, the voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. To book, contact our store and communicate the order number
We’ll choose 5 of our labels, some of the best from our cellar, wines which have won international competitions time and again, accompanied by typical gastronomic fare in order to discover combinations both classic and daring.
- Prosecco Spumante DOC Millesimato Extra Dry Bio Vegan
- Spumante Rosato Extra Dry Biologico
- Sauvignon IGT delle Venezie - Linea Sottovoce
- Pinot Grigio DOC delle Venezie Bio Vegan
- Chardonnay DOC Venezia Bio Vegan
- Cabernet Franc IGT Marca Trevigiana
- Batista Cabernet-Merlot IGT Marca Trevigiana
- Raboso DOC Piave
- Moscato Frizzante IGT Veneto
- Guided tour of the cellars and the production process - Olfactory guide with essences of the aromas you’ll find in the wines you taste - Wine tasting: 5 wines accompanied by selected traditional fare - A discount of 10% on the purchase of the wines tasted for Club 47 Anno Domini cardholders.
We would suggest this tasting for those who know the wonderful world of wine and want to enter into its most romantic and mysterious aspect, the fragrances and olfactory notes.
From 6 August, to carry out the tastings inside the cellar, it will be necessary to show the Green Pass upon arrival. In the absence of a Green Pass, the tastings will be organized outside.